Last Industrial Unit & Cafe Unit Remaining
Unit 2: 671sqm Industrial Unit
- Incl. 203sqm office on concrete mezzanine
- Office area is carpeted with ducted air-conditioning and stone benchtop in kitchen
- Ground floor entrance area open to suit multiple uses
- Clearspan warehouse up to 8.4m high
Unit 11: Approved Cafe & Alfresco area
- 170sqm Cafe plus 45sqm of covered alfresco area
- Signage to M1, service road and Darlington Drive
- Versatile layout with multiple plumbing connections
- 16 allocated car parks
Impressive development with unobstructed M1 exposure.
Complex benefits from 88 car parks and dual driveways.
These irreplaceable opportunities should not be missed.
Contact Corwells to arrange an inspection.
Units for Sale
Unit 1 - SOLD
Unit 2 - 671sqm - AVAILABLE - For Sale
Unit 3 - SOLD
Unit 4 - SOLD
Unit 5 - SOLD
Unit 6 - SOLD
Unit 7 - SOLD
Unit 8 - SOLD
Unit 9 - SOLD
Unit 10 - SOLD
Unit 11 - 170sqm Cafe - AVAILABLE - For Sale/Lease
M1 Business Park offers outstanding exposure to over 150,000* vehicles per day on the M1 Pacific Highway and is located on the corner of Cuthbert Drive and Darlington Drive. The site is accessed via Exit 38 (Famous Yatala Pies) and Exit 41 in both north and south directions. This development is situated in the heart of the Yatala Enterprise Area between the two largest consumer markets of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
*According to Transport and Main Roads, Queensland Government, 2016 traffic census for the Queensland state-declared road network.