- Lots ranging from 2,000sqm up to 5,451sqm
- Delivered serviced, compacted and ready to build
- Each 2,000sqm lot is east facing with 40m of frontage
- No batters, no retaining walls, all sites will be on grade to the road
- Be part of Empire Industrial Estate and join Caterpillar, STIHL, ATCO & Cope Sensitive Freight
- 23m wide internal roads for heavy vehicle articulation
- Each lot has ideal frontage to depth ratio allowing maximum site efficiency
- Mix of Low and Medium Impact Industry - suitable for a variety of uses
- Titles due late 2021 allowing time for building design and planning approvals
- Land and building packages available - Lease or Buy
- Don't delay and secure a site in the highly regarded Empire Estate
- Contact Exclusive Agent Paul Bates for more information
AVAILABLE LOTS - Stage 7 - over 50% sold!
Lot 80 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 81 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 82 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 83 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 84 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 85 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 88 - 10,170sqm gross (5,451sqm useable area) - AVAILABLE
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast, located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres). Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,000sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses*, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for low, medium and high impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stages one to six of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage seven is now underway with 50% presold prior to the launch of the stage.
* subject to Council approval