Harvey Norman Backed Tenanted Investment
Corwells are pleased to exclusively offer 21, 26-34 Weippin Street Cleveland for sale as a tenanted investment.
Leased to a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvey Norman.
The property boasts the following features:
- Large modern facility of 2,009sqm
- Gross annual rent of $318,000 plus GST
- Leased until late 2021 with further three year option
- Excellent location, close to Redland Hospital and Cleveland Business Centre
- Annual CPI increases
- 7.5m wide roller doors and loading dock
Invest in a busy commercial precinct located only 25kms from the Brisbane CBD in one of the fastest developing areas in Queensland. The developing growth-hub of Cleveland provides a prime investment area with established infrastructure.
The Redland City Council focus on future development of transport and the education and training sector further encourages the sustained economic growth of the area. This business and employment support is reflected in recent ABS statistics showing that the construction industry had the largest number of total registered businesses in Redland City, comprising 24.4% of all total registered businesses, compared to 17.2% in Queensland in 2016/17.