5,741sqm Industrial Land
- Lot 50: 5,741sqm Industrial Land - Empire Estate
- Lot will be serviced, compacted and ready to build
- Approximately 74m* road frontage with rear exposure to Pearson Road
- Zoned Medium Impact Industry
- 23m wide internal roads for heavy vehicle articulation
- Build approximately 3,210sqm* of building area
- Land and building packages available - Lease or Buy
- Titles due first quarter 2019
- Contact Exclusive Agents Paul Bates and Luke Mullen for more information
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast. Located in the Yatala Enterprise Area (YEA), covering over 127ha (312 acres) the estate will contribute over a billion dollars to the Gold Coast economy and create thousands of jobs for surrounding areas.
Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building covering 10 stages with lots ranging from 2,100sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses*, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for light and heavy impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stage one, two and four of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage five and six is now underway.
* subject to Council approval