Empire Small Lot Subdivision - Over 50% Sold Out!
- Stage 7 lots ranging from 2,000sqm up to 10,170sqm
- Lots will be serviced, compacted and ready to build
- No batters, no retaining walls, all sites will be on grade to the road
- Be part of Empire Industrial Estate and join Caterpillar, STIHL, ATCO & Cope Sensitive Freight
- 23m wide internal roads for heavy vehicle articulation
- Each lot has been designed for maximum site efficiency
- Zoned Low Impact Industry - suitable for a variety of uses
- Titles due late 2021 allowing for building design and planning
- Land and building packages available - Lease or Buy
- Don't delay and secure a rare small lot
- Contact Exclusive Agent Paul Bates for more information
AVAILABLE LOTS - Stage 7 - over 50% sold!
Lot 80 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 81 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 82 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 83 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 84 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 85 - 2,000sqm - AVAILABLE
Lot 88 - 10,170sqm gross (7,400sqm useable area) - AVAILABLE
Under Offer - 11 Lots Sold!
Lot 71 - 2,982sqm - SOLD
Lot 72 - 2,438sqm - SOLD
Lot 73 - 2,441sqm - SOLD
Lot 74 - 2449sqm - SOLD
Lot 75 - 2,458sqm - SOLD
Lot 76 - 2,469sqm - SOLD
Lot 77 - 2,474sqm - SOLD
Lot 78 - 3,061sqm - SOLD
Lot 79 - 2,204sqm - Under Offer
Lot 86 - 2,000sqm - Under Offer
Lot 87 - 3,915sqm - Under Offer
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast, located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres). Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,000sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses*, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for low, medium and high impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stages one to six of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage seven is now underway with 50% presold prior to the launch of the stage.
* subject to Council approval