- Last remaining large industrial parcel
- Industrial sites from 10,000sqm* to 167,000sqm**
- Benched and level 1 compacted land
- Be part of Empire Industrial Estate and join Caterpillar, STIHL, ATCO and Cope Sensitive Freight
- All services will be to boundary including NBN, once completed
- Ideal subdivision or large distribution facility site
- Gold Coast Council zoning for medium impact industry
- Access to Stephens Way and Tonka Street
- May suit warehousing and industrial uses
- Impressive elevated flood free estate
- Contact Exclusive Agents for further information
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast, located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres). Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,000sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses*, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for low, medium and high impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stages one to six of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage seven is now underway with 50% presold prior to the launch of the stage.
This unique opportunity is situated in the heart of the Yatala Enterprise Area. Ideally located between the two largest consumer markets of Brisbane and the Gold Coast with direct access from the M1 via Exit 38 and Exit 41 in both north and south directions.
**Subject to availability