This site provides an opportunity for purpose built facilities ranging from 5,000sqm to 14,000sqm**.
- This 27,200sqm site is benched and fully serviced site – ready for construction now
- Design and construct options from 5,000sqm to 14,000sqm**
- Lease/Purchase of building or buy site and build yourself
- Master planned estate catering for your every requirement
- Premium location positioned at entrance to the estate with 350m* of frontage to Peachey Road
- Excellent front to depth ratios allowing efficient building designs
- Zoning allows for distribution, warehousing and industrial uses**
- Competitive turn key packages delivered on time
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast, located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres).
Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,200sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses*, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for light and heavy impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stage one, two and four of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage five and six is now underway.
This unique opportunity is situated in the heart of the Yatala Enterprise Area. Ideally located between the two largest consumer markets of Brisbane and the Gold Coast with direct access from the M1 via Exit 38 and Exit 41 in both north and south directions.
** Subject to Council approval