This email together with any attachments is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Whilst all necessary precautions have been taken to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, we cannot guarantee that the communication is free of viruses and cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
PRIVACY NOTICE AND CONSENT
During the course of your involvement with Corwells we may collect, use or disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Assisting you to sell, lease or manage your property
- Assisting you to lease or purchase a property;
- Assisting you to obtain a loan;
- Assisting you with payment or refund of a bond;
- Coordinating repairs or maintenance of a property owned or leased by you;
- Recording or accessing any information at the Titles Office or other government agency;
- Client and business relationship management;
- Marketing of products and services to you;
- Assisting you with sales and advertising information.
The types of personal information we may collect, use or disclose about you includes but is not limited to:
- Date of birth;
- Residential address;
- Postal address;
- Email address;
- Home, work and mobile telephone numbers;
- Occupation and business address;
- Financial information including details of your employer, names of financial institution;
- Bankruptcy information and credit reporting information;
- Bank account information and/or credit card details;
- Insurance related information;
- Details of properties owner by you.
In order to provide products and services to you, we may disclose your personal information to the persons/organisations described below:
- In the event that you are a seller or a lessee, we may disclose your personal information to prospective buyers of the property owned or leased by you;
- In the event that you are a buyer or a lessee, we may disclose your personal information to the sellers of the property you are purchasing or leasing;
- Your legal advisor(s) and the legal advisor(s) representing the other party(s) involved in your transaction;
- Your financial institution and/or financial advisor;
- Insurance providers and brokers;
- Utility providers and utility connection service providers;
- Persons or organisations involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service including independent contractors engaged by us as real estate agents;
- Tradespeople engaged by us to repair or maintain a property owned or leased by you;
- Organisations involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including maintaining or upgrading our computer systems;
- Persons or organisations involved in purchasing part or all of our business;
- Our related companies;
- Organisations involved in the payments systems including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
- The Titles Registry Office or other government agencies;
- Real estate websites
- Real estate peak bodies
Whenever it is reasonable or practicable to do so, we will collect your personal information directly from you. Sometimes it will be necessary for us to collect information from a third party or a publicly available source, your legal advisor, your past or current employers, your previous lessors or property managers and real estate databases.
You have the right to request access to your information and request that Corwells update or correct your personal information.
Maxem Group Pty Ltd trading as Corwells believe that the information contained in this website is correct. However, no representation or warranties of any nature are given, intended or implied and you should rely on your own enquires to determine the accuracy of material available on this website.
The information contained on each individual property for sale or for rent has been gathered from the vendor or landlord of the property and professional service providers. We cannot verify its accuracy either way. Prospective purchasers or tenants must rely on their own enquiries and should verify accuracy of information before proceeding with a purchase or lease.
Please note, the material available is general information only, and is subject to change without notice. The information held within this website should not be relied on as a substitute for legal, financial, real estate or other expert advice. Maxem Group Pty Ltd trading as Corwells disclaims all liability, responsibility and negligence for direct and indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of information presented on this website or material that arises from it.
All material available from Corwells’ website is copyright material under the ownership of Maxem Group Pty Ltd trading as Corwells. Aside from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, visitors are granted permission to download or display this website’s material for private purposes only, in keeping that they abide with the disclaimer above. For use of copyright material beyond privacy or research purposes, a written expression of the request of permission must be sought from Corwells. If Corwells gives permission, material may be reproduced with the copyright owner’s name and interest acknowledged. Upon the reproduction of information, it is your assumed responsibility to ensure the accuracy of material at any time, as it is subject to change without notice as outlined above.