- Lots ranging from 3,832sqm to 20,000sqm
- Medium Impact Industry zoning
- Lots delivered serviced, compacted and ready to build
- Titles due March 2022* allowing time for building design and planning approvals
- 23m wide internal roads for heavy vehicle articulation
- Elevated flood free estate with infrastructure credits
- Empire Estate sets the standard for industrial subdivisions
- Contact Exclusive Agent Paul Bates for more information
Lot 63 - 22,000sqm - Under Contract
Lot 67 - 9,308sqm - Available
Lot 89 - 10,00sqm - Available
Lot 90 - 12,000sqm - Pre-Leased (D&C)
Lot 91 - 10,000sqm - Available
Lot 92 - 12,000sqm - Under Contract
Lot 93 - 12,370sqm - Available
Lot 94 - 3,832sqm - Available
Lot 104 - 11,550sqm - Under Contract
Be part of Empire Industrial Estate and join Caterpillar, STIHL, ATCO & Cope Sensitive Freight. Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast, located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres). Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,000sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses*, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for low, medium and high impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stages one to six of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage seven and nine is now underway.
* subject to Council approval